From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On
Behalf Of Adam J. Clark
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2009 3:19 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Site Collection Admin - use group

Hey Paul,

               I don't have a solution, more just a question of use...
Are you looking at this function to give the SCA to a group of people
(more than two obviously) or just to make changing the SCA person easier
though AD management?

My thinking is that it is always better to have less SCA's than more as
it can limit your legal liability for individuals on your SharePoint
environment.

Cheers

Regards,

Adam Clark