Hi all,

I'm looking for any feedback on k2 BlackPoint / BlackPearl....

We are going down the BlackPoint path on one enterprise level server
licence  but there seem to be some stumbling blocks moving
to/integrating with/co-existing with BlackPearl down the track which has
the greater interoperability with custom apps and a more extensive API.
Perhaps for the type of workflows and SPS interaction that we require,
the more extensive Blackpearl features won't be required....

I've had a brief look at the k2 web site which has plenty of marketing
stuff and I gather that the product isn't just wizards and "profound
simplicty". Reads a bit like Waffleware though.

Meanwhile there's nothing like learning from someone who has been
there......

Regards

Rob

This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please notify the email administrator at cb...@campbell.com.au.
It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses
before opening or sending them on.  Email may be monitored
and stored by the Campbell Brothers Limited IT Department to
support operational and security activities.  All information will be
held in accordance with the Privacy Principles contained in the
Privacy Act.  For more information go to www.campbell.com.au