Better still. Happy to test or help any way I can.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Darren Neimke
Sent: Monday, 19 October 2009 2:04 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Monitoring Tool + KB

I think that I might actually make the KB a public internet resource - so that
people could consume and add entries.

Kind Regards,

Darren Neimke
darren.nei...@live.com<mailto:darren.nei...@live.com>

From: paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:03:48 +1100
That sounds brilliant Darren.

We've been trying to do the same thing here without automation and it's getting
very messy. Also, as you say, finding an authoritative and complete list is a
real challenge.

Are you planning on creating this as a feature and managing the KB info in a
custom list?