Hi Tommy,

Where does the infopath form sit?  Is it a form services form, or is it a
form template running on the desktop (if so, what domain is the desktop
machine on, and/or what domain is the form services machine on?).

Generally when you're getting auth prompts, it means that you're trying to
hit it outside of the security boundary.  Humer me, and on the Infopath
desktop machine add "prod" to the local intranet zone within internet
explorer.

Tell me if that works (+ provide us with the details of the client).

Matthew Cosier