Hi All,

Just wanted to get some feedback on what others are using for Content
Deployment / Replication. For a number of reasons it looks like the client
site I'm at can't use standard SharePoint Content Deployment (i.e.
requirement for "blank site" as the starting point at destination), plus we
need quite granular control. There's a strong preference not to
"roll-our-own" replication solution, rather to use a tried and proven
product in this space. The product that I've been taking a look at most
closely is DOCAVE replicator. I'd be interested in people's experiences /
war stories with this product.

Regards,

Trevor Andrew