From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Marko Salonen
Sent: Tuesday, 22 December 2009 2:25 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Export / Generate Permission levels

Hi All

Just wondering if there's  a smart way to generate a list / report on site
hierarchy and permission levels.
I need to create a report on the entire site collection as to who has
permissions to what.

SPManager has a tree view of the sites and I can see the permissions but I cant
export that information,
And I was hoping there might be something else out there what I could use.

Regards,

Marko

the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.  This email's
contents are confidential and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print,
store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason. If this e-mail was sent
to you in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this
email without making a copy.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or
lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.  Thank you.