Do you have Alternat4 Access Mappings setting up for http://intranet ?

Cheers,

DB

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Marko Salonen
Sent: Tuesday, 9 February 2010 8:47 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Errors after SP2 upgrade

Hi All

I upgraded to MOSS SP2 over the weekend, and for some reason I ended up with a
trial version though I downloaded the more recent version.
I know there was a bug in the SP2 and it was fixed, but why did I get when I
downloaded the files well after it was fixed?
That was easily fixed though, but now I have a remaining error where our DNS
entry for the intranet (http://intranet) no longer displays forms correctly,
 and we had to change users home pages to the actual box name
Http://<server<Http://%3cserver>> to get them to work.

Anybody else had these issues before? The user get the usual unknown error
message but I don't want to start turning off the customerrors just yet.

Regards,

Marko

the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.  This email's
contents are confidential and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print,
store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason. If this e-mail was sent
to you in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this
email without making a copy.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or
lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.  Thank you.