Hey all

One of our DBA's just came to see me with a puzzling situation. Ever since
installing SP2 in mid Jan, our daily backups have been grown to approximately
30Gb a day - from around 600Mb.

We're using Snap Manager, and my understanding is that it's the differential
backups that are so big, and no-one seems to know what might be causing it.

Is anyone aware of changes in SP2 that might modify large amounts of the
content database?

(Sorry if the email doesn't make much sense, haven't had coffee yet)

Nigel

*Please ensure that you log all issues or requests with the IT Service Centre.
When logging calls, please include a detailed description of the problem.*

Nigel Hertz

Software Developer | Information Technology
Stockland
Level 25 | 133 Castlereagh Street | Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9035 2617 | F: 02 8988 2617