From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel W. Brown
Sent: Friday, 19 March 2010 10:08 AM
To: ozMOSS (ozmoss@ozmoss.com)
Subject: SendEmail Activity

Howdy all,

Am doing some custom workflow dev and have run into a problem.

Alerts &  SPUtility.SendEmail() both work, However the SendEmail Activity is
shooting out the error that the outgoing SMTP settings are wrong.. Have done
some googling, checked the correlation token, checked the settings, etc and
all deems to be fine.

No errors in the event log or SP logs.

Anyone encountered this before at all?

Cheers,