From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ajay
Sent: Monday, 22 March 2010 8:49 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: Site Usage and Quotas

I actually need to find how much space is being used by sub-sites for a
extranet solution which will be then used for charing clients.

Does Nintex reporting tool has this capability?

I am searching on google and looks that
SiteCollection.StorageManagementInformation function can give some idea on that.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Paul Noone
<paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au<mailto:paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au>>
wrote:
You mean set quotas and usage on a per web basis?

Not that I know of. But I have noticed something curious about site quotas.
Changing the settings doesn't appear to affect existing site collections.

Regards,

Paul
Online Developer, ICT
CEO Sydney