A: 66 Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
E: paul.tur...@dws.com.au<mailto:paul.tur...@dws.com.au>  W:
www.dws.com.au<http://www.dws.com.au/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for
the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient you have received this email in error and are requested to delete it
immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that
of DWS Pty Ltd.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Tommy Segoro
Sent: Tuesday, 30 November 2010 2:04 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: InfoPath Send Email from Browser

Hi guys,

I've got a Submit data connection that sends an email. Normally if I fill the
form in InfoPath client, when I hit submit a send email dialog box opens but
when I tried to open the template from the browser (using InfoPath service) and
submit, nothing happens.

What's the best workaround for this? Library workflow?

Tommy Segoro
Solutions Architect and Practice Lead
[cid:image001.png@01CAC5C2.CA4CD280]
L7 Solutions Pty Ltd
www.L7.com.au<http://www.L7.com.au>
2005 Aust/NZ "Cisco Partner of the Year"
2006 WA Business News Rising Star - 5th Fastest growing WA private company
2008 BRW Fast 100 - 18th Fastest growing company in Australia"
2009 CRN Fast 50 - 27th Fastest growing IT Reseller in Australia
2010 MSP Mentor Top 100 - "Globally the 27th  fastest growing Managed Service
Partner"

T: +61 8 9221 7744
F: +61 8 9221 8199
M: +61 404 457 754
Level 14 256 Adelaide Terrace Perth WA 6000
PO Box 3044 Adelaide Terrace WA 6832

<<inline: image001.png>>