Hi.

I've got a single item DVWP displaying items from a list (we get the ID of
the item to display from a query string parameter), it also displays the
attachment using this;

                    <xsl:element name="SharePoint:AttachmentsField">
                        <xsl:attribute name="runat">server</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="ListId">{C0FB9150-7B78-4831-9098-8CE6CD7D31F3}</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="FieldName">Attachments</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="ControlMode">Display</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="Visible">true</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="ItemId"><xsl:value-of
select="@ID"/></xsl:attribute>
                    </xsl:element>

We have the problem that when the page the DVWP is in draft, it displays the
correct attachments for all items.

When the page is published it will display the correct attachments for the
first item you view, then go on to show those same attachments for all other
items. It will 'reset' itself when recycle the app pool.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan.