Thanks, but it was set to Any CPU out of the box.

>From what I have read this afternoon - it's just not possible.

To enable IIS to run a 32bit dll - I need to change the settings in the app
pool to "enable 32 bit applications" - but this then 'breaks' SharePoint.

I have the solution working outside of SharePoint - which will satisfy my
immediate need, but I would be interested to hear of anyone who is using a
32bit dll running within SharePoint code?

Thanks for everyone who has contributed to this!

-----Original Message-----
From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Turner
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2011 2:17 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Deploying custom app page on sp2010

Change the project to use "AnyCPU" and it won't matter.

Regards,

Paul Turner
MCT, MCPD: Enterprise, MCSD, MCDBA, MCTS, Microsoft vTSP Consultant

M: 0412 748 168
A: 66 Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
E: paul.tur...@dws.com.au  W: www.dws.com.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only
for the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient you have received this email in error and are requested
to delete it immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail may not
necessarily be that of DWS Pty Ltd.