What is the assembly cpu (or are you trying to deploy to the gac here)? Are
you using a 32 bit dll from SharePoint 2007?

What are you developing for 2010 or 2007?

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Noone
Sent: Tuesday, 12 April 2011 3:36 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Microsoft.SharePoint.Search.dll' targets a different processor than
the application

This is a console app that modifies SharePoint content. The project is set
to use Any CPU.

Can someone please tell me how to resolve this?

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning
MSB3187: Referenced assembly 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\ISAPI\Microsoft.SharePoint.Search.dll'
targets a different processor than the application.

I have tried explicitly setting it to x64 but then get:

warning CS1607: Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'System.Data.dll'
targets a different processor

warning CS1607: Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'mscorlib.dll'
targets a different processor

Kind regards,

Paul Noone

Online Developer/SharePoint Administrator

Infrastructure Team, ICT
Catholic Education Office, Sydney
p: (02) 9568 8461

f: (02) 9568 8483