SharePoint standard 2010. Trying to create a scope with a rule to limit the
results to a single list.

Issue: the "Content Source" Scope Rule type isn't shown. Can't find anything
about why it's not there. Thought that it might be a limitation of
"standard" but the MS blogs don't mention any difference between enterprise
(not fast) and standard search and the MSDN article I found doesn't mention
enterprise http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee792872.aspx . Client is
currently evaluating enterprise cost benefit, but I can't find any reference
to suggest that this is an enterprise feature anyway.

I'd be happy with a work around, but I can't even add the ContentSource
managed property to the property query. Even if its enabled, it won't show
as it is one of the many marked as Not "Retrievable" like contentType-
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010programming/t
hread/d4e168b5-0d5a-4cf5-aec0-682ec21ec896/. The difference is with
ContentType I can create my own property and use that - but there is no
mappings to the ContentSource property that I can replicate to retrieve
this.

Can't figure out what's going on.