What about an IIS redirection for all traffic?

-----Original Message-----
From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Chris Denniss
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2011 10:35 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Redir URL during downtime - 2007

Yes, just had a chat to our ISA admin and will test redir, looks like the
best option atm? It's internal Intra, though temp url not really an option.
Do / should I need to make any changes to Alt Access Mapping on the temp
server?(guess I'll find out shortly!)

Webpart looks handy - though not for this situation. I need to redirect
users at the root URL as production will be offline.

Cheers

>>> Paul Noone <paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au> 3/05/2011 10:10 am >>>
Can't you just do an ISA redirect?

Failing that, are you able to just provide users with the temp URL, or is
this for a public site?