It is OOTB with SharePoint 2010 :)

I would be really careful in selecting any 3rd party tool either free or paid
if you plan to upgrade to 2010.  You need to check to see if it is already in
SP2010 or if the tool can upgrade (has a compatible version) for SP2010.  I am
getting a lot of these kinds of issues right now as companies move to SP2010 or
look at projects for MOSS 2007.  You can spend a lot of time/money investing in
2007 just to have it replaced/changed in 2010.

My 2c's

Regards,

Paul Turner
MCT, MCPD: Enterprise, MCSD, MCDBA, MCTS, MSF, Microsoft vTSP
Consultant

M: 0412 748 168