From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Farnhill
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2011 9:25 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: sharepoint search server express 2010

I believe you can still separate SQL, the limitation is around having only a
single application server. Check out this document on TechNet for more info
on the differences and choosing between the full and express versions of
Search Server

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee808898.aspx

Brian Farnhill
Solutions Architect, Extelligent Design | SharePoint Server MVP
phone: 0408 289 303 | twitter:  <http://twitter.com/BrianFarnhill>
@BrianFarnhill | blog:  <http://blog.brianfarnhill.com/>
blog.brianfarnhill.com | xbox:
<http://live.xbox.com/en-AU/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=Noble+Downfall> Noble