Hi all,
We have an FBA app that uses a simplfieid version of the FBA Users project on
Codeplex.

I have a small issue where users are being locked out (correctly) but not
receiving adequate feedback.

I am trying to check the IsLockedOut status of a locked out user during login
but am getting the exception message when running the following.

private void InitialiseUser()
{
    var username = UserName.Text;

    try
    {
      user = Membership.GetUser(username);
    }
    catch (Exception ex)
    {
      Lblerror.text = ex.Message;
    }
}

Could this be because locked out users immediately return an exception?

The associated event code is:

Event code: 4005
Event message: Forms authentication failed for the request.
Reason: The ticket supplied has expired.
Event sequence: 2
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 50202