Hi guys,
We've just installed our 2010 dev farm. All we have done is provision CA, no
services as yet.
We are receiving the following warning:
"Accounts used by application pools or service identities are in the local
machine Administrators group."
The more I look into this, the more perplexed I become. The opinions on whether
the SP_Farm account should be in this group appear divided. But the fact is
that it has to be in order to provision and install services.
So what's the opinion of the list? Do you remove it after provisioning, or do
you leave it where it is??
I'm also seeing a Missing server side dependencies error. I have activated the
SharePoint Server Standard Site Features and  SharePoint Server Enterprise Site
Features for CA. I then re-analysed this rule but it's still there.
Some online references suggest enabling the Search Server Web Parts parts but
there's no feature matching that name.
Could these messages be appearing simply because we've yet to run the Farm
Config wizard?
Regards,

Paul