I think meeting workspaces will be the end of me. it was bad enough in
MOSS2007 but SP2010 (enterprise) seems to be even worse (if that was
possible).

Is anyone else having issues with workspaces saved as templates? My current
engagement would like to use meeting workspaces in a big way. We have done a
lot of work on creating customised workspaces that we have saved as
templates. BUT, when the workspaces are created from the template, the
setting "Share List Items Across All Meetings (Series Items) " to set a
given list or library as a series item is reset - so that they are back to
the default - NO.

I had hoped it would be resolved after SP1 and the June CU - but it's still
an issue?? is it just this environment. A quick Google didn't find any other
results - which I find surprising.

I've looked at the definitions within the solution - but can't see where
this property is set?

Any ideas.