Users in my farm recently have issues with the incorrent time for calendar
events in SharePoint 2010.

My calendars have incoming email feature enabled, and users are sending
emails from Lotus Notes in VCALENDAR format (.ics) to the SPS calendar
e-mail address.

I've verified that the ics file itself is correct, when I open it through
Lotus or Outlook, the Start date and End Data for an event is OK, but in
SharePoint it is acting like using different timezones.

Weird thing is that some users have for example event incorrect with -6
hours, and some users (like me) +9 hours.

All users have the same timezone (Central European), the Lotus and
SharePoint (user profile regional setting and site regional setting) also
has the same timezone selected.

Anyone had similiar problems and may point me to a solution?

Regards,
Stanislaw