Hi Salman,

It is a custom thmx file, which is included in a custom feature I have made

And Yes, I am using simple.master as well.

It appears that if I sign in and swap a user it will theme the login page, I
assume it has something to do with security on the theme library or
something but have not had a chance to revisit this.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Brown