From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Grist
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 12:33 PM
To: ozMOSS (ozmoss@ozmoss.com)
Subject: RE: Reporting Services fails with HTTPS and TMG

Possible to see on the other end, what account is getting unauthorized?
Is it anonymous, I had some trouble recently with those through TMG, one time
it was to do with disableloopbackcheck the other to do with persistant cookies
on the TMG rule.

Chris Grist | Service Delivery Manager  MCITP, MCPD, MCTS, VCP, CCA
[cid:image002.png@01CCF7B0.02B76560]
Applications | Infrastructure | Consulting

Tel 1300 LOFTUS | Mob 0432 898 500
Ground Floor, 175 Fullarton Road, Dulwich SA 5065
Email chris.gr...@loftusit.com.au<mailto:chris.gr...@loftusit.com.au> | Web
http://www.loftusit.com.au

NOTE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received
this communication in error, you must not copy or distribute any part of it or
otherwise disclose its contents to anyone - please notify Loftus IT
immediately. Loftus IT does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the information provided herein. No representation is made that email and any
files transmitted with it are virus-free - virus scanning is the responsibility
of the recipient and is recommended.