Hi all,
I have a web part which displays a drill-down tree view of AD security group
members. I'm currently passing credentials through in the wp properties at page
load like so:
        {
            if (!Page.IsPostBack)
            {
                if (!ScriptManager.GetCurrent(Page).IsInAsyncPostBack)
               {
                    DirectoryEntry ldapConn = new DirectoryEntry(DCName);
                    ldapConn.Path = "LDAP://" + ldapQuery;
                    ldapConn.Username = username;
                    ldapConn.Password = password;
                    ldapConn.AuthenticationType = AuthenticationTypes.Secure;

I was wondering if I could achieve this without having to explicitly supply
credentials by using elevated privileges. Any recommendations?
Kind regards,

Paul