All,

A couple weeks ago our incoming email list (which was originally an
announcement list) started removing attachments from emails.  I have the
setting check to save attachments in the list.

I found this article (http://www.yana.be/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=7) and did
the testing at the bottom and found out that messages sent from outlook
(exchange 2010 server) in Exchange Rich Text Format to this SP Site therefore
the attachments are being removed since they have to be in MIMI or UUENCODE
format.  However if I send the same email to our old environment \ server it
comes in correctly and saves the attachment.  Which leads me to believe this is
an issue with IIS on my new server or Sharepoint 2010.

Does anyone know anything about this and can shed some light?  Would IIS on a
2008 R2 server change the attachment encoding?  Why would the encoding be
different on a server 2003 iis server?

Thanks,

Mike MacDonald
Distribution Technology