Hi

When deploying a new web part, or even trying to add an existing (active) web
part with user code to a site I get this error.

[cid:image001.png@01CD487F.75F26A00]

I have tried a variety of fixes / solutions to get around this, but the only
thing that works is rebooting the server. (not even restarting the service
helps)

I have worked through some of the solutions here

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sharepointdev/archive/2011/02/08/error-the-sandboxed-code-execution-request-was-refused-because-the-sandboxed-code-host-service-was-too-busy-to-handle-the-request.aspx

and here http://www.pdfsharepoint.com/error-sandboxed-too-busy-handle-request/

I have also tried to use powershell for the first time but I keep getting  "The
term 'Get-SPServiceInstance' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,
function, script file, or operable program."

I run the commands on the server, in the C:\ root directory.

My system is a stand-alone SharePoint 2012 trial box. (Win 2008 R2 SP1)

Any help in getting onto the right path would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers

Marko

MORETON BAY REGIONAL COUNCIL (MBRC) PRIVILEGED PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL - The
information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and
may attract legal privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s. If
you are not a named recipient any use of this information including copying,
distribution and publication is prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege
are not waived or lost as a result of mistaken or erroneous delivery. If you
are not a named recipient, please delete all copies immediately and contact the
sender to advise of the error.

It is recommended that you scan this email and any attachment before opening.
MBRC does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising
directly or indirectly from opening this email, opening any attachments or any
communication errors.

The views expressed in this email and any attachments are the personal views of
the sender unless otherwise stated.

<<inline: image001.png>>