Hi Neil

I’ll double check on that now. Would that be related though? (My understanding
is that the AnyConnect thing is separate to the citrix servers)

Nigel

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Dark Blue Duck
Sent: Tuesday, 31 July 2012 3:54 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: SharePoint 2010 access via Citrix AnyConnect

Nigel,

In the version of IE hosted on the Citrix server... Are your SharePoint Servers
part of the local intranet group?

Just a thought.

Kind regards

Neil

On 31/07/2012, at 11:02 AM, Nigel Hertz
<nigel.he...@stockland.com.au<mailto:nigel.he...@stockland.com.au>> wrote:
Hi all

We have set up Citrix AnyConnect on some iOS and Android devices, which allows
these devices to connect to the corporate network via VPN (Client Certificate
authentication etc) From what we’ve heard, loading SharePoint sites should be
seamless. It all loads without issue, except for us being prompted to log in
when the site loads in the browser.

Has anyone used this (or a similar) method of connecting to SharePoint from
mobile devices? I understand that client certificate authentication isn’t
supported in 2010, but my general knowledge around VPN’s and SharePoint
authentication is limited. Basically we’d like users to be able to connect to
the intranet without any extra authentication. Is this possible?  (I’m not even
sure if I’m making sense right now haha)

Nigel

Nigel Hertz
SharePoint Administrator / Developer, Information Systems
Stockland, Level 22, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000

T +61 2 9035 2617  M +61 401 034 605
F +61 2 8988 2617  E
nigel.he...@stockland.com.au<mailto:nigel.he...@stockland.com.au>
http://www.stockland.com.au/

BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT