Marko,

Have a detailed read of the following and compare to how you're setting
this up:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee721049.aspx
http://www.harbar.net/articles/sp2010ups.aspx
http://www.harbar.net/articles/sp2010ups2.aspx
There's a lot of fixes on this post SP1 + June 2011 CU refresh, ensure
you're patched up well, try a more recent CU.

Regards,

Sezai.