Hi all,

I have a FBA web app that uses a separate DB to store user info (id, name,
password, email) for self-registration.

This is in turn tied to a Users list in SharePoint that stores additional
info based on user activity within the site.

I would like to create an editable Profile page that combines fields from
both the FBA DB and the SharePoint list.

The only way I can think to achieve this is to create a custom page with
two datasources? Can anyone recommend what the best approach might be in
2010? Should I be using the BCS and an external content type instead?

--
Regards,

Paul Noone

SharePoint Farm Admin/Developer