I am creating a application page which gets the last major version and
copies it to a folder on file share.

I have created a Shared folder where it should be copied to, and given
write rights to the folder. I have also given rights to Everyone

If I run the application page from dev server, it creates the file to the
network share.  TM1 is the name of the share, I have tried the full path
\\gxxxxx72\D$\Ajay_EMS\TM1, but same result

            const string downLoadpath = @"\\gxxxxx72\\TM1\";
            var filePathAndName = downLoadpath + excelFile.Name;
            if (bytes == null) return;
                using (var fileStream = new FileStream(filePathAndName,
FileMode.Create, FileAccess.ReadWrite))
                {
                    using(var binaryWriter = new BinaryWriter(fileStream))
                    {
                        binaryWriter.Write(bytes);
                    }
                }

When I run this application page from client machine, I get an access
denied error, works from dev server.

I know this is more asp.net thing than sharepoint.

Do you have any impersonation class or any code which will make it work.

Any other advice welcome, this is internal environment, so I can give
permissions etc what is required.