Hello all,

Currently using SharePoint 2007 for our intranet.

I am having a recurring problem.  A user created a spread sheet that managed to
grow out of control size wise (approx. 14gb) I managed to delete file.  It has
now created another problem as I cannot delete it from the second stage recycle
bin.

The empty recycle bin timer job runs once a day in the early hours but fails
because the transaction log fills up the C:drive ( I only have about 5gb space
on the c:drive) and run out of disk space.

Every morning I have to shrink the transaction log file to reclaim space and
the large excel files is still sitting in the second stage recycle bin.

I have tried several PS scripts but they seem to cause the same problem.

Can anyone please let me know if I can either move the transaction log to a
drive with more space?
Or  any other solutions to this problem.

Thankyou

Peter Milliner
SharePoint
Marketing and Communications
Bendigo TAFE
PO Box 170, Bendigo Victoria 3552
www.bendigotafe.edu.au<http://www.bendigotafe.edu.au>
T +613 5434 1510
E pmilli...@bendigotafe.edu.au<mailto:pmilli...@bendigotafe.edu.au>
CRICOS Provider No: 03059A
[Bendigo TAFE colour]<www.bendigotafe.edu.au>

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the recipient only. It may contain
confidential or sensitive information which should not be passed on to
unauthorised persons. Views expressed in this email are the author's own and
form no basis for any contractual obligation by Bendigo TAFE, nor do they imply
a formal endorsement by the Institute of those views.
[Bendigo TAFE env]Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

<<inline: image001.png>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>