Thanks guys, will follow the web-template approach. as this is a big
project and want to do things the right way.

I remember some time back, I created a workflow activity provisioning of
project sites at a client, and they gave me saved site as template, which
I referenced in code, the new site which were getting created by workflow,
worked fine.

Cheers Paul, will be great to have your samples, once I start on this, will
ping you.

Thanks,,
Ajay

<<image002.jpg>>