Hi all,

Recently I have begun receiving the error below when saving, checking-in or
publishing a page from the current item's ribbon.

The same does not occur when checking the page in from the ECB when viewing
the pages library.

Everything points to the publishing infrastrcuture feature but I have
disabled and re-enabled this (with occasional errors) and the problem
persists.

This same site is returning false when I do a check on IsPublishingWeb.

Invalid SPListItem. The SPListItem provided is not compatible with a
Publishing Page.

*Description*: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the

*Exception Details*: System.ArgumentException: Invalid SPListItem. The
SPListItem provided is not compatible with a Publishing Page.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception
can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

*Stack Trace*:

[ArgumentException: Invalid SPListItem. The SPListItem provided is not
compatible with a Publishing Page.]

 Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.PublishingPage.GetPublishingPage(SPListItem
sourceListItem) +303

Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Internal.WebControls.PublishingPageStateControl.RaisePostBackEventForPageRouting(String
eventArgument, SPRibbonCommandHandler control, RaisePostBackEventDelegate
raisePostBackEventDelegate) +110

Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Internal.WebControls.PublishingPageSaveHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +134
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Can pinpoint the time but it may have
started after last CU patch.

Regards,

Paul