Paul

Cu1 is installed.  Ended slip streaming  it, which also caused issue with
codeplex installer.
Our problem is we are interested in social media but for it to work you need
fabric to wrk.

Found many articles but none where anyone actually says got it to all work in
multi wfe farm.  (Also damn autocorrections wfe-->wife)

Thanks

Sent from my iPad