Farm account should only be admin for provisioning ups, therefore you shouldn't
be able to login to the server as the farm account.

I usually have a admin acc which is used for installs etc.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Web Admin
Sent: Monday, 22 April 2013 8:55 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Sporadic error CS0016: Could not write to output file

Hi all,

I'm continuing to get the error below on application pages which I believe is
tied to my inability to publish workflows.

error CS0016: Could not write to output file
'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary
ASP.NET<http://ASP.NET> Files\xxx\xxx\xxxxxxx.dll The directory name is invalid

I've applied all the known fixes but nothing seems to work. An issreset usually
resolves the problem.

This is a Windows Server 2012 box with SP2013 and SQL installed on same
machine. I didn't perform the installation but I do know the person who did,
did so under his own account instead of the SPFarm account.

I've repaired the permissions issues for the DBs but don't know what else to do
to overcome this ongoing problem.

Anyone else run into this?

Going to install the  March 2013 Public Update using the farm account and see
if this has any impact.

Regards,

Paul Noone

SharePoint Farm Admin/Developer
Infrastructure Team
CEO Sydney

p: (02) 9568 8461
f: (02) 9568 8483
e: paul.no...@syd.catholic.edu.au<mailto:paul.no...@syd.catholic.edu.au>
w: http://www.ceosyd.catholic.edu.au/

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This email and any attachments are confidential and may
contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +61 8 8338
2833 or by return email and delete the original message. It is important to
check for viruses and defects before opening or using attachments. Beach Energy
Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its
attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or
 unauthorised access. Thank you.