Hi All,

I am working with a new startup called Infotext and we have developed
real-time search solution for SharePoint. Briefly, the product sits on top
of your existing SharePoint/FAST search and applies machine learning
algorithms and a bunch of other stuff to provide a much better search
experience.

Check it out at: http://www.infotext.com/

You can try the experience live on our home page. We've also set that up to
crawl the ozmoss archives so you can punch in words from your past posts
and see how they show up as well.

We have a special offer for everyone on ozmoss:

   1. Download Infotext and activate it an evaluation copy on a 2010/2013
   farm.
   2. Once you have activated it, raise a ticket here:
   https://help.infotext.com/home and let us know the e-mail address you
   used for the evaluation.
   3. We will then send you a coupon to claim an unlimited development/test
   licence of the product for your own non-commercial use.

Let us know what you think.

David.

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363