From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Zahra Zamanikia
Sent: Monday, 18 November 2013 2:06 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: OOTB auto generated emails

Hi All,

I need help to understand how Can I change the email body and subject of Auto
generated email by Sharepoint ?
As a sample I want to change the body of the email for My site deletion that is
going out to users managers which their Mysite is scheduled for deletion.
I appriciate your help.

Thanks,
Zara

<<inline: image001.jpg>>