From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Nigel Witherdin
Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2014 9:30 AM
To: OzMoss; Conrad Grobler
Subject: SP2010 - Publish InfoPath form to existing Content Type

Hi All,

Don't have a huge amount of experience with InfoPath, so hoping someone out
there can point me in the right direction on this one. I have a site which has
many subwebs, each subweb containing a list which has a particular content type
associated with it, and many items within the list of that CT.

I want to publish a new InfoPath-based form for this content type, so that it
is used by all the lists on the subwebs.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction for achieving this?

Cheers,

Nigel