From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Sutha Thavaratnarajah
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 1:22 AM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Best way to move SP designer workflows between dev, stage and Prod.

Hi All,

I am wondering any body suggest best way to move SP desinger workflows between
dev , stage and prod.

I don't have visio premium. Currently I am using export the entire site as wsp
and build VS solution and remove the other files and get the workflow , then
deploying WSP and activating feature.

but, I feel others may have better alternatives. if you have please suggest.

cheers.
Sutha.