Yes, we are all hard at work polishing off our presentations.

The international speaker is Chris Pendleton who will be showing the Bing
Maps Silverlight control, it's very impressive.

Along with Bronwen Zande I'm presenting in the design track this year on the
new Messenger Web controls. If you're interested in how to add these social
messenger controls to your site and skin them then come join us. If you have
ever used the toolbar on the bottom of facebook, you can now put something
similar powered by messenger on your own site.

Lastly, this may interest you Jason, I will be running Brian Peek's wii
application for Bing Maps 3D in the exhibit hall. If you haven't seen what
the Bing maps team have been doing with 3D immersive environment then come
and see me.

John.