From: Scott Barnes [mailto:scbar...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 July 2009 11:21 AM
To: ozsilverlight@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: RE: Silverlight/Expression Aussie Tour Thoughts welcomed.

Hi All,

Doing the finalizations today (should have it locked by this afternoon if all
goes well).

*         Adelaide (PENDING) - 18th July.

o    I'm trying now to dovetail the codecamp into the schedule as I agree, it
would be perfect timing for me to be there).

*         Sydney. (PENDING) - 15th July.

o   What day next week? As maybe I can bring that forward and head into Sydney
for the SDDN instead as that way I won't impact too much of your guys after
hour schedules? At the moment it's likely I'll just hit the Sydney SSW .NET
UserGroup (via Adam Cogan)  meeting on the 15th July - so is this the same as
the SDDN?

*         Brisbane. (PENDING)

o   I may have to push Brisbane 8th back as I'm talking to Mike and likely
going to crash the local UG here this month.

*         Perth. (LOCKED) - 22nd  July.

o   I'll be doing my preso at the next perth SDDN.

*         Melbourne (PENDING)

o   Still wondering what to do here, any thoughts as it's the only city where
I've not heard boo about me being there so may scratch it?

*         Canberra. (PENDING).  20th July.

o   Looks like I'll be doing my spiel at the SSW .NET UG - 20th July (via Adam
Cogan).

One thought occurred to me in organizing this, is I'd love to meet up with the
UG heads etc and see if we can put together a shared talent /calendar of some
sort as maybe I'm just an ignorant ass (which is very likely) but it would be
good to see a centralized approach to the ethos here... ie one website to rule
them all or something like that? Love to mediate that between the community and
Microsoft Australia  more (may even fund it).

I'm absolutely excited to do this and am very grateful for folks helping me
organize the above. Now to make sure my presentation inspires you all some
more... damn that's a lot of pressure now :)