I am doing a sketchflow prototypes and blend is now my friend since the good
advice the other day. Wpf but I dont think that matters much.

I put a listview inside a tabcontrol / tabitem and the listview seems to
automatically inheret the sketchflow style from the tab or something.  It
automatically using the sketchflow font etc for both the column header and
cells.

I put a listview on other screen without a tabcontrol in the same sketchflow
project it doesn't automatically have the sketchflow style.

I like it works automatically as this saves me from creating a style and looks
strange as default style when everything else is sketch.

I tested and if I put a tabcontrol / item around the other listview it has the
sketch style.

I wonder how / why this happens in a tabcontrol / tabitem and I wonder how I
can do it without a tabcontrol?