Hi David,

I simply haven't found time to get my Colorful add-in up and running on
Expression 3.0.

You are right that the add-in modell changed. It was actually never intended
as a "real" add-in modell, but something used by the expression team to do
things like automated testing.

Anyways, your best bet is to fire up Reflector and start digging around. I
did that some time back, and could find a bomunch of hooks that looks
interesting, so I am sure it is still possible to write add-ins.

Let us know if you find some useful information, as I still need to get mine
updated to 3.0 :)

Good luck!

-jonas