From: ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com
[ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com] On Behalf Of
carl.scarl...@bankwest.com.au [carl.scarl...@bankwest.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 11 March 2010 3:11 PM
To: ozsilverlight@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: RE: Silverlight site.

I like the foldy display.  Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me at work (where
I’m stuck with IE6 due to our SOE *pout*).

The first time I selected something, half the foldy thing stayed visible and
the scrollable selector didn’t appear.  I couldn’t navigate back until I used
the browser’s back button, and then I got stuck at the #business_8 URL.

I had to force a page reload (Ctrl+F5).  It started to run better (the foldy
thing correctly transitioned to the scrollable selector) but I still can’t go
back.

It also took a while to load the page (the large gradient background image
takes too long.

Nice try by MS.  I like what they’re trying to do.  Maybe it works better on
IE8 (maybe I’ll try tonight).

Carl.