From: Greg Keogh
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 2:35 AM
To: 'ozSilverlight'
Subject: RE: VHDs in Windows 7 (was RE: Silverlight 4)

It's cool huh. I used to use this a lot when i was in Microsoft as given i used
to dogfood a lot of software for the company

Aha! This is the third time I've seen that word used like that in the last week
(and I refuse to lookup what it means). This is the tip of the terrible iceberg
of "verbising" (turning nouns into verbs). It's an American disease that is
spreading, we must start an international drive to eradicate it.

Soon we'll have 1984 newspeak like "After 5pm I'm going to glass some wine,
chair myself and hobbyise some code". Or "I was walking the garden this morning
and I lost my footage and fell over" (that's not quite verbising, but I'm
hearing more of this sort of thing recently).

Greg