I've just spent 2 hours creating a control and pulling out common styles
from multiple controls by putting them in an external merged dictionary XAML
file. It's the first time I've used a merged dictionary, and it's damn good
way of keeping your resources tidy.  However, sometime during the last hour
I've broken something and my app won't load or start. I get the following:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2
Application

Code: 2103

Category: InitializeError

Message: Invalid or malformed application: Check manifest

I am dead in the water, unable to find the cause. While I keep stuffing
around hopelessly, I thought I might as well ask if there is some trick
anyone knows to help locate the problem.

I uselessly tried backing out some of my changes, but that could take twice
as long as actually writing the code in the first place. I tried removing
the merged dictionary but it does nothing. This is progress?!

Greg