I've been using Reflector on the SL3 DLLs looking for assemblies that
contain ICommand, Button and ButtonBase  in the hope that I will find
something to reference in the XAML and solve my broken Blend designer. I've
failed, as I can't even Find Button let alone any of the other familiar
controls.

The weird thing is that putting Command="{Binding MyCommand}" actually works
at runtime, but at design time it says the member Command is not recognised.

As usual, nothing makes sense and everything doesn't work.

A lot of web references indicate that SL4 will make all of this command
binding more natural, but it will be weeks before I can start migrating. I
had a look in the SL4 assemblies in Reflector and I can quickly find Button,
ButtonBase, ICommand and the rest. I can't find them in SL3.

Greg