Uploading it raw is easy, but the time consuming bit comes in when I clean
up all of the audio and have to render the entire video again. I managed to
clear out a lot of the background noise, makes it easy to listen to than the
constant hum of fluorescent lights.

I've got the SDDN video, a 5 Cloudcamp lightning talks + unpanel, my talk on
Window Phone 7 UI guidelines, and tomorrow's Alt.Net lightning talks to
clean up and upload after teched.

-David Burela