I've just discovered that all of my SL4 apps compiled in Framework 4 and
running in a "V4 Pool" that I created are invisible on my Win2003 server. I
have four Framework compiled ASP.NET services and apps that are giving 404.

All of the other virtual directories with apps in them are visible as normal
to the world. Only my upgraded apps are giving 404. I'm guessing this is an
illusion (a lie) caused by security or some obscure configuration step I
haven't done. I'm running out of ideas, but I'll keep looking. If anyone has
a clue to save my time, please let me know.

Greg